I always begin my daily routine by giving my hair a spray of my moisturizing spritz. I use a spray bottle to hold my spritz. You can even use an empty hair product bottle and use a spray nozzle from another bottle if the product didn't have one to hold a spritz.
I use my moisturizing spritz:
- To dampen my hair for styling.
- Before I use a moisturizing hair product. My hair absorbs products much better when I wet it with my spritz.
- To give my hair a bit of moisture throughout the day.
- To moisturize my hair on its own. I always seal with shea butter or a shea butter based product if I choose to use my spritz on its own as a moisturizer.
- I always moisturize my hair before styling. If my hair gets dry while styling, I rewet my hair a bit with my spritz.
My moisturizing spritz is a mixture of distilled water, two tablespoons of conditioner, and a tablespoon of coconut oil. It works great for my hair!
Do you use a moisturizing spritz? What's in it? How do you use it?